People Love Video; It’s as simple as that. If you’re not producing video content that impresses upon prospects and clients the value you provide, you’re missing a huge opportunity. JRS Mar/Com will be holding a free virtual webinar on Tuesday, October 19th, from 9:00 to 10:30 am (CDT) where we’ll discuss Why Video Is More Important Than Ever? Intended to support and educate business owners, the webinar will provide immediate, actionable ideas that small business owners can implement immediately to improve their online marketing.
According to the latest findings from Demand Metric, the percentage of organizations creating more than 50 videos in 2020 has increased by 254% over 2019. Yes, you read that correctly, 50 videos or more. The sentiment is echoed by Wyzowl statistics. 93% of marketers who use video say it’s an important part of their marketing strategy. This was 92% in 2020, 91% in 2019, 85% in 2018, 82% in 2017, 88% in 2016 and 78% in 2015.
By incorporating video into your marketing strategy, there are endless possibilities for creativity. All video types have incredible value for your business examples of content you can produce include:
– Customer testimonials that build trust
– Educational videos, recorded webinars, and/or thought leadership videos that provide technical information and showcase your expertise
– “Explainer” videos that define terminology and create an understanding of a product
– Detailed demonstrations, helpful how-to videos, and tutorials that explain your product’s benefits and features.
– Entertainment videos that generate more social shares
– “Edutainment” videos that overlap educational and entertainment value
– Documentary-like case studies
– Repurposed blogs as videos that extend and leverage topics of interest to your audience
We are capable of producing a variety of video types, such as:
– attention-grabbing social media videos
– whiteboard/explainer style videos explaining products
– talking head advocacy videos to coach clients
– longer, narrative storytelling
Learn how video content can impact engagement and lead to greater awareness, serve as a tool to educate buyers, expedite the purchase cycle, and ultimately increase referrals. Or just turn your existing customers into well-trained advocates as part of your sales force.
Are you taking advantage of all that video has to offer? Join us and participate in the discussion.
Why Video? Why now?
Tuesday, October 19th, 2021
9:00 to 10:30 am Central time