People Love Video; It’s as simple as that. If you’re not producing video content that impresses upon prospects and clients the value you provide, you’re missing a huge opportunity.
According to the latest findings from Demand Metric, the percentage of organizations creating more than 50 videos in 2020 has increased by 254% over 2019. Yes, you read that correctly, 50 videos or more. The sentiment is echoed by Wyzowl statistics. 93% of marketers who use video say it’s an important part of their marketing strategy. This was 92% in 2020, 91% in 2019, 85% in 2018, 82% in 2017, 88% in 2016 and 78% in 2015.
By incorporating video into your marketing strategy, there are endless possibilities for creativity. All video types have incredible value for your business examples of content you can produce include:
– Customer testimonials that build trust
– Educational videos, recorded webinars, and/or thought leadership videos that provide technical information and showcase your expertise
– “Explainer” videos that define terminology and create an understanding of a product
– Detailed demonstrations, helpful how-to videos, and tutorials that explain your product’s benefits and features.
– Entertainment videos that generate more social shares
– “Edutainment” videos that overlap educational and entertainment value
– Documentary-like case studies
– Repurposed blogs as videos that extend and leverage topics of interest to your audience
We are capable of producing a variety of video types, such as:
– attention-grabbing social media videos
– whiteboard/explainer style videos explaining products
– talking head advocacy videos to coach clients
– longer, narrative storytelling
Are you taking advantage of all that video has to offer?