Small Businesses Doing Big Things: LIWMI LogisticsAugust 20, 2021
Why Video? Why Now?September 22, 2021
JRS Mar/Com is currently looking for a freelance Junior Graphic Designer who can enhance our clients’ brands by creating engaging designs.
JRS Mar/Com is a Digital Marketing Agency focused on helping businesses #BeSeen & #BeHeard across websites, social media, and search engines. We work with companies to develop professional online personas for their business. We offer packages for ongoing marketing support including ongoing social media management, paid advertising, and search campaigns.
Junior Graphic Designer Duties
- Creating designs according to specifications and improving design tasks.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Using graphic techniques to create drafts.
- Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
- Pitching creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
- Using feedback from other designers to improve.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro or similar tools.
- Available to work 10-15 hours/week.
- Experience with design software and graphics editing software, such as InVision and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of design techniques.
- Excellent judgment and level of accountability.
- Ability to work independently and multitask comfortably.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- A talent for creativity and problem solving.
- Learn more about the digital marketing industry.
- Opportunity for class credit for completion of internship.
- Professional development in a challenging environment.
To be considered, please submit your resume to email@example.com.