Using Social Media to Drive HVAC Industry Traffic: A JRS Mar/Com Case StudyAugust 12, 2022
Marketing Jobs: Social Media ManagerJanuary 19, 2023
JRS Mar/Com is looking for an Outside Sales Representative to work as an ambassador through interactions with both potential and existing customers. The ideal candidate must build trust and act as support for prospects, ensuring they lead to potential future sales.
JRS Mar/Com is a Digital Marketing Agency focused on helping businesses #BeSeen & #BeHeard across websites, social media, and search engines. We work with companies to develop professional online personas for their business. We offer packages for ongoing marketing support including ongoing social media management, paid advertising, and search campaigns.
Outside Sales Representative Duties
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
- Educate customers on how services can benefit them financially and professionally.
- Sell the company’s products or services to customers within your given territory.
Outside Sales Representative Abilities
- Outside sales representatives should have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics, communications, and/or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement.
- Having a well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations is essential to fulfilling the daily duties of an outside sales representative.
- Aside from a social and positive personality, outside sales representatives must be self-starters and proactive problem solvers, since not every day is the same and the workplace setting is constantly changing.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective time management skills; ability to meet predetermined goals and deadlines.
- Willing to work independently.
To be considered, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.